I’m excited to inform you today that America’s Remedy has been accepted as a vendor in the 2019 NCHE (North Carolina Home Educators) Homeschool Conference. Roughly 7,000 attendees are expected at this conference, and as one of the largest of its kind in the U.S., this event represents a lot for the exposure of the education we bring, and a big step forward for America’s Remedy. Thanks to generous donors, we were able to raise the funds necessary to secure a great booth location with electricity, as well as two vendor workshops where we can present our educational product offerings to attendees.
We Still Need Your Help!
Again, this is a huge leap toward accomplishing one of our long-term goals of making our historical studies available to the next generation and homeschool parents alike. However, we still have work left to do.
We came within $200 of our $1000 fundraising goal for October, but we have big goals for the conference. I’d like to give you a quick rundown. Here are a few of the projects we’re working on:
- • DVD Restock for our flagship 2-disc DVD set, A Nation Overthrown. View a short clip from this 4-hour, 48 minute video series here.
- • Companion Workbooks are an expansion we’re working on for the 8-page student quiz currently included in the ROM portion of our DVD set, A Nation Overthrown. We would like to offer this new product as a convenient, printed companion for the DVD set that homeschool parents can utilize in their teaching.
- • Book Launch – America’s Remedy is in the proofing stage for a new book which details John Ainsworth’s journey of research and discovery. We’re very excited about this publication and would like for it to be available, in print and eBook, by the time of the conference.
- • Pocket Guides are another new product offering we’re excited about. Read the story of America’s rebirth in dependence on March 2, 1867. Learn the fifteen violations of the Constitution wrought by presidential actions, Civil War, congressional actions, and Reconstruction. Now imagine reading about these topics, and more, with the convenience and share-ability of a pocket guide.
- • Christian State Constitutions Poster – While this poster displaying excerpts from our antebellum Christian state constitutions has been available at our table and referenced in a number of our presentations, it has never been offered to the general public as a purchasable item. We would like to add this to our product lineup.
For our upcoming expenses we’re looking at about $3000. We’re setting our goals high and we’re excited to see what we can get done. To make this manageable, we’re breaking this goal into three fundraising phases:
December / January – $800
February – $1000
March – $1200
With the conference in May, having our funds by March will give us the time needed to secure our supply orders.
Once again, we ask for your help in order to support this educational work. If you would consider donating $50, $100, or $250 to help us reach our goals, please visit our home page and click the “DONATE” buttonin the right-hand column, just under John’s photo. Or to donate by check or money order, please send an email to me at email@example.com with your intent, and mail your check or money order to the address below:
PO Box 422
Tobaccoville, NC 27050
If you know of others who might like to be a part in providing this educational opportunity for America’s next generation, please share and forward this email. Sharing will certainly share the load.
Thank you for being such a vital part of this exciting mission, and I look forward to updating you on our progress in the weeks and months ahead.
Cliff Muncy, Director of Media