I would estimate 300 attendees minimum at the BLM Murphy Peaceful Protest.
- No buses.
- Mainly local people in attendance from what I was told.
- Sheriff Palmer spoke longer than the three organizers combined.
- The protest lived up to its name as it was peaceful.
- The organizers did not expect to get the level of support for the event which lasted 45 minutes.
- There were no outside news outlets in attendance and I do not think there were any outside organizations associated with this event.
I have videos coming but the sound quality may make them useless. The sound system was a megaphone that was not very effective. So I interviewed two of the three organizers separately after the event which should have good sound quality.
I was pleasantly surprised by the organizers afterward who apologized to me for not being able to hear their talks. The two organizers that I interviewed were genuine with no agenda other than to have justice for everyone. I think people will be pleasantly surprised by their videos.