Kenwood VHF/UHF ham radio
The TM-V71A is a true dual-band operation radio so VHF+VHF/VHF+UHF/UHF+UHF operation is possible. The detachable control head is easily connected with the optional remote cable.
|Frequency Coverage: 144-148 and 430-450 MHz TX, 118-524 and 800-1000 MHz RX|
|50 Watts RF Output|
|1010 Memory Channels, with 6-digit alpha-tagging|
|Built-In EchoLink Functionality with 10 Dedicated Memories|
|Invertible Head Unit with 2-Color Display (Amber or Green)|
Alinco power supply
Ultra-compact, lightweight and high-powered switching power supply with Power Poles..!
The DM-430 features include a large illuminated digital Volt/Amp meter, rear panel binding posts/front panel Anderson Power Poles (30A peak), voltage adjust (5-15V) or fixed at 13.8V, ripple less than 80mVp-p and protection for short-circuit, over temperature, and current limiting!
- Voltage Control: The output voltage is continuously adjustable from 5 to 15 Volt DC, or fixed at rated 13.8V.
- Forced Air Cooling: Designed with reliability in mind, a durable cooling fan keeps DM-430 running continuously under heavy loads.
- Large Binding Posts: The main output terminals are large enough to provide an e..cient power transfer to your equipment.
- Volt & Amp Meter Auxiliary Output: A highly visible, accurate digital Volt / Amp meter allows real-time monitoring of the output current.
- Auxiliary Output Terminals (30A max.): Added front panel Anderson Power Pole.. terminals provides versatility and quick connections. The output voltage is continuously adjustable from 5 to 15 Volt DC, or fixed at rated 13.8V.
Diamond base station antenna
- Fiberglass Radome
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Wide Band Performance
- Factory Adjusted – No Tuning Required
- High Wind Rating
- DC Grounded
- Band: 2m/70cm
- Gain (dB): 3.0/5.5
- Max Power Rating: 150 Watts
- Wind Rating: 135 MPH (no ice)
- Height (feet): 4.5
- Connector: UHF
- Element Phasing: 1-1/2l, 2-5/8l
Remarks: Works well in areas where height and/or antenna restrictions are an issue.
** Same Antenna As The vX30A
This is 50′. You may need more or less depending on the measurement from the base of the antenna to the TM-V71.
50′ of RG-58A
2 X PL-259 Connectors
1 X Integrated RFI
Choke at the top of the cable
This is a recommended configuration for a dual band system. This unit can be used as a mobile unit also. The antenna for a mobile station is not the same as a base station antenna. The base station antenna can be mounted using a regular satellite base. I bought mine at a directv store but you can buy them at hardware stores or online.