Our president has no respect for the level of intelligence of the American people. Let me break this down in a series of logical steps.
1. Obama submits a 1000+ page health care bill written by George Soros’ Tides Foundation within six months of his inauguration.
2. The Democrat controlled Congress pushes for its passage against the will of the people:
3. On March 21, 2010 (a Sunday evening), the people outside the Capital can be heard on the floor of the House proclaiming “kill the bill”.
4. The legislation is changed so that religious hospitals must fund abortions.
5. Obama blackmails the Catholic church by accusing them of money laundering and has Jamie Dimon close their bank accounts at J.P. Morgan.
6. The Supreme Court finally holds hearings over three days on the Constitutionality of the legislation.
7. It appears one justice (Kagan) has leaked the initial vote to the usurper in chief.
8. Obama warns the Supreme Court that they are unelected and should submit to the will of the people who elected Congress.
9. But Congress did not listen to the will of the people who elected them.
10. Obama tries to convince Republicans that the Supreme Court will be guilty of judicial activism if they rule that Obamacare is not Constitutional.
The only logical conclusions are:
- A. Obama is an idiot
- B. Obama has no respect for the level of intelligence of the American people
- C. Both A and B.
President Barack Obama took an opening shot at conservative justices on the Supreme Court on Monday, warning that a rejection of his sweeping healthcare law would be an act of “judicial activism” that Republicans say they abhor.
“Ultimately, I am confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress,” Obama said at a news conference with the leaders of Canada and Mexico.
“And I’d just remind conservative commentators that, for years, what we have heard is, the biggest problem on the bench was judicial activism, or a lack of judicial restraint, that an unelected group of people would somehow overturn a duly constituted and passed law,” Obama said.
“Well, this is a good example, and I’m pretty confident that this court will recognize that and not take that step,” he said.