One of many articles detailing the rioting across the nation is shown below.
The riots will continue until…
That is the question. What would it take to stop the nationwide riots? What about addressing the demands for the protests? What are the demands because I have seen them in any consistent outline. More force to quash the riots? Not in an election year. What is the Democrat solution: blame Trump as they incite and support them.
But who is them? The President says it is antifa and BLM but the Democrats and media say white supremacists acting as outside agitators. Police records of people arrested supposedly are a majority of local individuals.
Let’s approach this from another perspective: are you happy?
- The federal reserve has expedited the bankruptcy of the country by infinite printing.
- The unemployment rate is 23.9%, just under the highest rate of the Great Depression.
- People are being given helicopter money by the government to supposedly tide us over. Or is this is just an appeasement since the majority of the money went to special interests in an election year?
- US billionaires have increased their net worth by $485 billion during the last 10 weeks of the pandemic.
- Our children are out of school and the educational system has been exposed at the university level for its greed.
- Food shortages and high inflation due to the “pandemic” have made families start to make tough decisions.
- What is the length of your hair?
- What do you think about people making more money as unemployed than working?
- What do you think about the government paying people to go back to work?
- Why are the “leaders” telling the police to stand down during looting and rioting?
Here is the kicker: what if we consolidated our frustration and combined it with the national protests? Whether or not we physically combine is not the point. The country is not able to cope with the current protests. And the rest of the world is watching with the real prospect that some of these countries will take advantage of this opportunity.
I have two questions:
- What are our demands?
- If we act, will we act with honor?
America Wakes Up After A Night Of Chaos And Destruction: 1,700 Rioters Arrested In Three Days
A night of widespread social unrest unfolded across dozens of major US cities on Saturday night. Violent clashes between protesters and police were seen, police vehicles and government buildings were lit on fire, businesses were also looted, and some were even torched following the death of George Floyd, a black man who died in police custody in Minneapolis on Monday (May 25).
What started as mostly peaceful protests in Minneapolis on Tuesday (May 26), quickly spiraled out of control into some of the worst social unrest this county has ever seen. By Wednesday evening (May 27), peaceful demonstrations spread to other major US metros, and almost immediately, violence erupted in the streets, and communities were transformed into warzones in a matter of hours.