Blood on his hands, hatred in his eyes: 2.30pm on a suburban high street, Islamic fanatics wielding meat cleavers butcher a British soldier, taking their war on the West to a new level of horror
- Two men repeatedly stab and try to behead off-duty soldier in SE London
- During attack they shouted ‘Allah Akbar’ and told witnesses to film them
- Charged at police officers with rusty revolver, knives and meat cleavers
- Killing took place 200 yards from barracks and close to primary school
- Both men placed under arrest after being treated for gunshot wounds
- PM: Killing is ‘sickening’ and Britain will ‘never buckle’ in face of terror
PUBLISHED: 09:49 EST, 22 May 2013 | UPDATED: 19:39 EST, 22 May 2013
Clutching a bloodied meat cleaver after executing a soldier on a crowded street, he delivers a chilling message of hate.
‘You people will never be safe,’ he declares in a clear south London accent. ‘An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.’
In broad daylight, he and an accomplice had just repeatedly stabbed and tried to behead an off-duty soldier in front of dozens of passers-by.
Scroll down for videos // Did you witness the killing and take pictures or video? Or do you know the men involved? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Story at the UK MailOnline