the act or an instance of revolting especially violently against civil or political authority or against an established government also : the crime of inciting or engaging in such revolt whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States.
I have been accused of promoting insurrection due to the content on this site. If I had an inclination to argue this charge, I would ask the following questions:
- Why is defending the Constitution and the rule of law considered insurrection?
- How can you not see that the people actually causing insurrection have attempted multiple coups against the President?
- If I am correct in defending the Constitution, is it not you who is supporting insurrection by aligning with the enemy?
- Do you think it is Constitutional to include the limitation of the invocation of the insurrection act by the President in an aid bill?
- Do you consider the enslavement of our children through debt to be an issue worth fighting against?
It does not really matter since the lines are drawn. The enemy has launched its final assault with the passage of a COVID-19 aid package which limits the executive branch’s ability to suppress insurrection against the established government. And yet, the enemy considers patriots to be insurrectional?
How many times does the enemy accuse us of doing what they are guilty of? I suppose that rhetorical question does not matter: we are now here. I want to extend my best wishes for Christmas to my fellow patriots. Spend time with your families and honor those traditions which made America great in this nation’s greatest time of peril