The following announcement from FEMA outlining a free webinar gives a clue why FEMA is over budget and is being used to shut down our government.
Preparedness Considerations for the Pets, Livestock, and Animals in Our Homes and in Our Lives
Click on this link to log in NOW!
No registration is required, and the webinar is free.
From the home to the farm, pets, livestock, and animals are an important part of our lives. However, when it comes to preparing for disasters, they can pose some unique challenges and it’s important that they are included in emergency and disaster preparedness, response, and recovery. If you are part of an organization that does work in the pet and livestock field, or you are a pet or livestock owner, this call is for you. Join us and hear from leaders in animal emergency management about:
- Disaster Preparedness Resources and Reimbursements available to those with pets and animals in their lives
- Emerging trends and considerations in pet and animal emergency management
- Personal experiences with animal emergency management
- What’s required in your emergency planning concerning pets and animals
- What you can do to bring animal preparedness to your home, organization, and community.