- Jerry Nadler said God’s will is no concern of this Congress.
- “Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains. A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience, is incompatible with freedom. No free government, or the blessings of liberty, can be preserved to any people but by a firm adherence to justice, moderation, temperance, frugality, and virtue; and by a frequent recurrence to fundamental principles.” Patrick Henry
- The US National debt is $27.9 trillion.
- US unfunded liabilities are $159 trillion.
- US total national assets are $157.9 trillion.
- The country is bankrupt based on points 3, 4 and 5.
- “Laws without morals are in vain.” Benjamin Franklin
- The Equality Act passed by the House is immoral.
- “Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” John Adams
- The compact between the federal government and the people is the Constitution. This compact is no longer valid based on the immoral actions and Constitutional violations of the federal government.
It is not seditious to wage war against an illegal government. The Republic has fallen into evil hands and their grasp is failing. What are their options other than to attack the people, strip them of their wealth and impose tyranny if they want to stay in power?
War is not coming; war is now here. May God show them the same level of mercy that they have shown toward His authority.