I was reading the Feral Irishman’s musings and was considering the concept of hate once again. The Bible tells us to hate sin but love our neighbor. Our churches twist this to mean we are to love everyone but that is not what the Bible meant (do some research before you comment on this point).
1. I did hate Obama for destroying the country and entrenching the Deep State. Now, not so much. Like all Communists who have outlived their usefulness, he is less than the proverbial idiot.
2. I believe if Hillary had won the Presidency, we would be in WWIII. I also believe the pain threshold in the country would have been breached and patriots would be in the streets. I do not hate her as she too has outlived her usefulness and will pay for her transgressions in the afterlife.
3. I believe the 19,000 text messages deleted by Mueller would have proven that his “investigation” was the insurance policy developed by the FBI, DOJ, CIA and NSA to remove Trump. Trump is waiting for this witch hunt to end before moving on the Deep State (I hope). I believe Mueller knows this and is delaying as long as he can.
4. I believe that Democrats will quickly overplay their hand once the new House convenes in January. I believe they should read Unintended Consequences and Molon Labe. It will only take a few patriots to start Samuel Adams’ brushfire:
It does not take a majority to prevail… but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.
5. I do hate certain players in the Deep State: Comey is at the top of the list for his arrogance and delusional display of superiority over the past few days. But the list changes: Schumer, Maxine, Cummings, Pelosi, Strzok, Brennan, Clapper, Mueller or the Communist posterboy of the day. Some of these players are mentally ill or have dementia but they still retain power and my ire.
6. Any power corrupts absolutely. This corollary was developed based on what occurred in our local community. Freedom is not a forum, it is a natural right given to us by our Creator.
7. I cannot believe the freedom movement started in France instead of the United States. We have succumbed to apathy and avarice. Our forefathers will not forgive us.
8. We do have a two tiered justice system. That simple fact makes the Constitution invalid as the covenant of the people.
9. The economy will collapse. We all know it is coming. Watch the Federal Reserve efforts to expedite this to marginalize Trump.
10. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.