This video is worth watching in its entirety. Bill Whittle outlines the last hope of winning back our country short of going hot. Words do matter and we cannot let the other side control the dialogue. Which is what has happened to our 1st Amendment right to free speech: dialogue has become the Socialists’ monologue.
Can we stop the invasion? Not without stopping the Deep State plan to overthrow the government. Without statesmen to provide rational arguments, I do not see a successful pathway to stopping a civil war with rational discussions.
I believe the above statement is the primary reason why the other side refuses to enter into any type of discussion. If they cannot defend their positions, their only action for success is to eliminate any impediments to their goals. Which brings us back to the 13 Rules for Radicals:
- “Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.”
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
- “Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
- “Keep the pressure on.”
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.”
- “If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.”
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
I am tired of being polarized for my beliefs, race and religion.