I’ve been following the Ukrainian situation since 2014 and the Russian Special Operation since it began. I’m a history buff and enjoy following geopolitical developments. The US government pulled a coup in Ukraine in 2014 to replace a democratically elected president because he was partial to Russia rather than the EU. Since then, the Ukrainian Nazis (yes, they’re REAL Nazis) have been genociding the Russian speaking people in the Donbas, which was always part of Russia until the Soviet days. The US and NATO have been feeding the flames with weapons, ammo, and encouragement. The US had bio-weapons labs playing with ethnically specialized pathogens, NATO was threatening to allow Ukraine to join the alliance, Zelensky mentioned getting nukes, and it appeared the Ukrainian military was poised to invade the Donbas. Putin acted first with his Special Operation.
I support Russia 100% and hope the US and NATO fail. My reasons.
1. We promised when the Soviet Union collapsed not to extent NATO beyond East Germany. Like the US always does with promises and treaties, we failed to honor our agreement. We are the aggressor having pushed NATO into all the former Warsaw Pact countries excepting, until now, Ukraine.
2. The US and NATO overthrew a duly elected government, replaced it with a puppet regime that was threatening and committing genocide on the ethnic Russians in Ukraine.
3. Putin is a nationalist, as am I.
4. Putin supports family values, as do I.
5. Putin is protecting the Russian people, not allowing non-Russians to invade his country.
6. Putin supports the Church, as do I.
7. Putin appears to be attempting to defeat the Globalists who are my enemy (enemy of my enemy being my friend).
8. Putin gave the West ample warning and used every diplomatic measure before resorting to arms. The West refused to recognize legitimate security concerns of the Russian Federation.
9. NATO missiles on the Russian border are as unacceptable to Russia as Russian missiles on our border with Mexico would be to us.
10. Russia is attempting to break the back of the Khazarian (Jewish) mafia’s hold on world economies by destroying their central banking system and returning to a commodity (gold, etc.) based currency rather than continue with debt based currencies.
I’m aware that Putin is an oligarch and a bit autocratic. However, anyone who would suggest that we still live in a democratic republic has been smoking too much weed. I view this is a battle of good versus evil and the West is governed by evil. I thought some weeks ago that we only had a 10% chance of nuclear war. I’ve now moved that up to 50%. We are in WWIII right now. Have been for some time considering economic, propaganda, and monetary warfare. Russia’s Special Operation in Ukraine began the kinetic and I’m not at all sure the West knows how to stop this madness, or even wants to. The Globalists seem willing to fight to the last Ukrainian, indeed the last Western civilian, to bring about their Great Reset. Russia, IMHO, will not stop until they secure the safety of their country and I wish them well in their effort. Perhaps they’ll save Western Civilization in the process? That is my hope.
Tell me I’m wrong …