Here is Tom Baugh’s video on how to select a rural area from our 2018 PATCON. I am reposting it based on some comments today.
Topics covered include:
– Dangerous assumptions / outdated views
– Federal / local corruption parallels
– Selective enforcement as a policy tool
– Local government types and roles
– Local official indoctrination process
– Rural selection criteria
– Crime / corruption warning signs
For more information about these and related independent-minded topics, visit starvingthemonkeys.com.