See additional comments on Tea Party Nation.
For people who have studied the rise of the Socialist party in Nazi Germany, it would be an affront to compare the Obama administration to Hitler’s horrors. But even Adolph Hitler had to start his reign of terror from nothing as people across the world ignored or appeased him until his ambitions and atrocities could no longer be ignored. So where are we in the United States in comparison to Nazi Germany?
1. The police have become militarized by the government. The Constitution and rule of law have been replaced by Schutzstaffel who cannot wait to use their new “toys”.
2. The use of unmanned drones across the nation by the government, police and even universities coupled with illegal NSA surveillance on the people is past any first step to monitor “terrorists”.
3. The president has a kill list. People who support the Constitution are ridiculed by politicians and police. Standing up for sovereign state rights guaranteed by Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution is considered to be one of the nation’s biggest threats.
4. NDAA legislation allows anyone to be literally erased if the government deems them to be a terrorist.
5. The Department of Justice has become a political arm to enforce presidential decrees instead of the law. As in Atlas Shrugged, feelings have replaced logical conclusions based on facts.
6. Elections are suspect and voter fraud is commonplace. Preloading votes, voting multiple times and voter intimidation carry no penalties.
7. Racist labels are used to suppress any form of debate. The analogy to being a racist is the United States is the same as being a Jew in Nazi Germany. Harassment by the Internal Revenue Service is a good example.
8. The government is attempting to disarm the people by limiting the 2nd amendment. This is one measure that the people are fighting.
9. No dissent is allowed: whistle blowers are literally in fear for their lives.
10. The president must be blindly obeyed. As shown in the article below, there is zero tolerance for any negative comments towards Obama. Jokes about Hitler were punished by death.
I am not saying that there are FEMA camps that will be used for concentration camps although many people believe this to be true. I am saying that absolute power has corrupted all levels of the federal government absolutely. This will not end well.
On Tuesday, the Missouri State National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) issued a statement asking for federal involvement in the case of a rodeo clown who wore an Obama mask and then asked the crowd if they’d like to see Obama run down by a bull. “The activities at the Missouri State Fair targeting and inciting violence against our President are serious and warrant a full review by both the Secret Service and the Justice Department,” said State President Mary Ratliff. “Incidents involving individuals acting out with extreme violent behavior in movie theaters, schools, churches, political appearances, and outdoor events in general speaks volume to the irresponsible behavior of all the parties involved with the incendiary events at the Missouri State Fair.”