The Wave: A Short Movie about a 1967 Classroom Experiment

Based on the rhetoric I’m reading, we’re well into Stage Six – with some places like Australia into Stage Seven:

The movie and more here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloodshed is coming. Our forefathers warned us but we forgot how precious freedom is and the cost to maintain it.

David DeGerolamo

      
Plugin by: PHP Freelancer
This entry was posted in Editorial. Bookmark the permalink.
5 1 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
8 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
sawman
sawman
12 days ago

If the reports I am seeing are correct then millions of people around the world have been sentenced to death already from the vaccines.
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/10/09/false-narrative-takedown-documentary.aspx?ui=546b34b8b34b01925e7edbbfeddc84040a92570909c069b1f83d9f6d185d1ed8&sd=20210221&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20211009_HL2&mid=DM1014010&rid=1287917277
It looks like we shall relearn that lesson the hard way.

George Fry JR.
George Fry JR.
12 days ago

HR 4350

tom finley
tom finley
12 days ago

Just like they installed the ten planks of the communist manifesto, now the gynecide. Should we wait until they come to the door?

Tammy
Tammy
12 days ago

I remember watching this move as a kid back when Saturday afternoon movies was a thing on tv when we only had a few channels. I was stuck like glue to this movie back then. Never forgot it and found it again in adult life and watched it again. Thanks for the reminder.

NITZAKHON
NITZAKHON
12 days ago

Very flattered you posted this. Thank you, from the bottom of my scaly heart.
Incidentally, from another politically-Conservative Jew, Surak, is this delightful quote. And I mean, I LIKE this quote:

In response, Republicans introduce forced jugularectomy for Democrats – oh wait – that was just a daydream.

Last edited 12 days ago by NITZAKHON
NITZAKHON
NITZAKHON
12 days ago

The more I watch the Left, the less I think of them as human beings. Just oxygen-wasting ambulatory skin-sacks threatening me and mine.
I don’t want that. I wish it weren’t so. But even people I know, whose intellects I used to respect, are mind-numbed sheep who are mean, and in a few cases have actively wished me ill, because I am not taking the Jab.
The Personal Accountability List is growing.

strider 777
strider 777
11 days ago

Comment 1; stage #7 is when things will still start to get very interesting. Eh?
Comment 2: the short movie “The Wave” did a good job of explaining how any society can become dehumanized, to the point of committing utterly unbelievable and barbaric acts against a targeted group of innocent people, with the relentless use of sophisticated propaganda and brainwashing techniques. History is full of examples of this, especially in our modern era.
The movie also reminded me of how leftists, socialists and communists love to identify patriotic American conservatives as the extreme right and compare then to the Nazis. Nothing could be further from the truth! The true far right is anarchy (no government at all); moving to the left of that we encounter a constitutional republic (which is designed to protect individual freedoms, liberties and property rights); moving left of that we encounter a democracy (where 51% of the people dictate to the other unfortunate 49%); moving to the left of that we encounter inhuman and brutal totalitarianism where the Nazis (National Socialists) and the communists are tyrannical, ideological twins. What is the difference between a Nazi dictator and a communist one? Answer: not enough to make a difference.

NITZAKHON
NITZAKHON
11 days ago
Reply to  strider 777

I constantly get into trouble when I point out that Hitler was a Socialist. Denials, and often the standard “Yes, OK, he was in the beginning but then he changed” to which I reply:

Hitler’s Missing Speech