If our “leaders” have sold out our country to Islam, China and One World Order, do we owe allegiance to the United States? Our country is now in the hands of traitors and Communists but we have to make some hard decisions: do we submit or do we fight?
We cannot do both and now is the time to choose. Waiting is just submission. Fighting means we have to determine what we are fighting for:
- The Republic?
- The Constitution?
- The United States?
I do not think we will ever get our country back. And to be blunt, I do not want it back. I prefer balkanization based on the principles which our founding fathers based our Constitution and Declaration of Independence. For those who are offended by this statement, ask yourself if:
- You want to live in a country where the cities “governed” by Democrats are sh_tholes?
- You want to live in a country where abortion is a convenience for birth control and human fetal life is not sacred?
- You want to live in a country where our children are indoctrinated in our schools with Communism, homosexuality and false history?
- You want to live in a country where your wages are taxed until you are nothing more than a wage slave?
- You want to live in a country where Christianity is vilified?
Does anyone want to live in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago or New York City? Unity defined the strength of the United States of America. The traitors who have seized control and destroyed our Republic have been successful by dividing us. We allowed this division but now is the time to ask for Divine Providence once again to guide our footsteps for a free future.