A common refrain from people is that we need a leader to restore Liberty. Is this a valid argument or is this an excuse for inaction? How did our forefathers come together and organize the American Revolution?
- Our country was united from 1750 through 1776. We had a common culture and although there were different denominations, our religion was Christianity. More importantly, the clergy encouraged their congregations to rebel as documented in the book Sacred Scripture, Sacred War: The Bible and the American Revolution. The British called our revolution “The Presbyterian Rebellion“.
- Our forefathers understood the concept of public virtue and made sure that it was taught in our schools. They understood that public virtue was the key to success in securing our future Liberty and were less concerned about implementing a new governmental structure before taking action against tyranny. There is a reason this concept has been eliminated from our schools.
- Our schools were not state indoctrination centers.
- Our communications were not monitored by a police state.
- We were more self-reliant. We relied on the Lord to provide for us, not the state.
- People knew their neighbors.
- People worked or they did not survive.
- Local and state politicians were held accountable. Votes were cast in secure elections.
- The extended family structure was important to their survival.
- We were a moral people asking for the firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence to escape tyranny.
Our nation today is under attack by our government. They want to increase tyranny by dividing us: political affiliation, racism, vaccination, culture or religion are all weaponized against our unity. I will not address the above points of our country and culture as they apply to our present circumstances since they should be self-evident.
I do want to address what we need to do to defeat the evil that has usurped our country, government, churches and educational facilities here.
- Unite. Reject the labels and attempts to divide us. Concentrate on building a community based on common goals and tenets.
- Focus on what needs to be done to give our children a better future. This begins by taking back our schools in every aspect. A good start would be allowing parents to sit in their children’s classrooms or monitoring teachers online.
- Concentrate on every method to remove dependence on the state. That pathway has no honor, morality or virtue.
- Become proficient in the safe operation of firearms. Always be armed and prepared to protect yourself. Practice operational security at all times. Our enemy must think twice before acting against us with impunity.
- Stop using the lack of a “leader” for your inaction. Stand up and be counted. Whether it is a PTA, school board or county commissioners’ meeting, you can make a difference. Encourage your neighbors to do the same to make a united front.
- Stop thinking you can vote your way out of this. The government has usurped power by fraudulent elections since 2008 at a minimum.
- Remember the best trait of leadership is followship. Look for this trait.
- Act with Sacred Honor.
- Get your affairs in order.
- Prepare for war.