My best guess is that 60% of the people voted for Donald Trump in the 2020 election. When (not if) the coup to illegally seat a president through fraud is proven, what will the other 40% do?
I suspect many will hang their heads in shame. Many will not accept the fact that they supported an overthrow of the government. My hope is that many who are guilty of this coup will be held accountable for treason.
IF a civil war breaks out under these circumstances, I believe the people who supported the Biden insurgency will quickly be put down. I pray that the Deep State swamp will be drained as Donald Trump will have a mandate and the support of American patriots.
IF a civil war breaks out but is not quickly suppressed, I pray that our actions will be guided with Sacred Honor. For the future of our children’s freedom, I pray that our purge and restoration of the Republic will bring these traitors to justice for a fair trial and then a rope if convicted.