Today was my third consecutive day at the Raleigh Capitol to video “Occupy Raleigh” and solicit reasons why people are committed to this cause. Of course the cause does not have much of a foundation other than the evil 1% of the corporations have stolen wealth from the remaining 99%. Their solution is simple: make them pay their fair share. This redistribution takes on different aspects depending on whom you ask. It may be the “fair share” tax rate which is as elusive to define as finding a member of the TEA Party to stand up for America at these occupations. It may take the form of arresting the evil rich and making them pay for their crimes. It may be a childish plan by the president to tax the rich to create more jobs. It may be mobs “visiting” the personal residences of the conservative rich in New York.
For those who believe these useful idiots have made a legitimate case for their cause, please take a deep breath and watch this video.
After you watch this video, show it to someone involved in or supporting the occupation. Since the occupiers have received a limited education in our indoctrination centers, they only effectively absorb information from a television or monitor. After they watch the video, ask them one simple question:
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO NOW THAT YOU ATE THE RICH?
As the brownshirts found out in the Night of the Long Knives, once these useful idiots have served their purpose, they are eliminated. If they are not convinced, then the following video will explain their purpose:
If they still are not convinced, then play this video that outlines the plan to destroy our country back in March:
If they still are not convinced, then ask them again what they will eat after they have feasted on the rich? Of course that is assuming that their new masters will allow them to survive after their usefulness is no longer needed.
Dr. Paul Ehrlich wants a total world population of 500 million people:
We “are going to have to adopt some very tough foreign policy positions,” Ehrlich explains, and limiting our own families will let us do that “from a psychologically strong position … We must use our political power to push other countries into programs which combine agricultural development and population control.” Exactly what kind of power, or whether we would use it globally, or simply in countries which food shipments and “green revolutions” might save from starvation, is unclear. But he hints at a time when we might put temporary sterilants in food and water, while some of his more adventurous colleagues, no doubt impressed by pinpoint bombing in Southeast Asia, would spray whole populations from the air. If we’re so willing to napalm peasants to protect them from Communists, we could quite easily use a little sterilant spray to protect them from themselves.
Who would advocate this policy? Obama’s science czar John Holdren advocates this type of radical population control. After all of this information is digested, just pray that they do not have enough critical thinking skills to ask the following question: if this is true, why isn’t the government doing anything to protect the Republic?