If we honestly reflect on the accomplishments of the Trump administration, we clearly discern results based on sound business principles without the excuses for failure that politicians have given us for their own greed and ineptitude.
The Trump administration did spend too much money. We may never know if the the alleged $200 trillion stolen by Wall Street and the political elite is true or if a portion of that money would have been recovered and used to pay off the debt. We may never know if the pandemic was implemented to destroy the Trump economy.
What we do know is how much damage can be done in one short month as the government has surpassed our worst case scenarios:
- Construction pipeline/energy jobs lost.
- Gas and energy prices skyrocketing.
- Propaganda and censorship of the news.
- Washington, D.C. is an armed camp.
- Texas is in shambles.
- No one knows who is in charge of the military.
- Educational institutions and industry are teaching critical race theory.
- The president is not taking calls from foreign leaders.
- Climate change is used to control our livelihood, energy consumption and oppression.
- Iran is dictating terms for nuclear war.
- The second amendment is under attack.
- Immigration policies have opened the borders and released criminals.
- Executive orders have replaced Congressional legislation.
- Vaccinations are used to restrict travel.
- Cancellation of our culture has been expedited.
The future looks bleak. We have our faith in the Lord and have even won a small battle allowing churches to reopen (but no singing allowed). Reason tempered with faith are all we need to overcome tyranny. As I watch people suffering, I wonder how long until they wake up. The longer it takes, the more blood will be shed. What do you think we will look back upon in another month from now?