Arizona’s audit recount is coming to its end and it appears that fraudulent ballots have changed the outcome of this state’s election results. The attorney general of the US is caught between two options:
So we now come to a point where the process of reinstating the rightful President will become forefront in the media. It is probable that Arizona and Georgia will decertify their election results. Whether the other fraudulent states perform valid audits may not be relevant if Texas or Florida remove their state’s approval of the current “administration”.
What should President Trump do when he is reinstated?
- Ensure all of Biden’s executive orders and legislation by Congress are revoked as illegal.
- Outlaw Critical Race Theory and the 1619 Project from our schools, businesses and federal government agencies.
- Appoint Rudy Giuliani as Attorney General.
- Free all political prisoners from the January 6th occupation and release all Capital City Police Department video footage.
- Reinstate a valid border security policy.
- Reinstate child sex trafficking policies.
- Fire Mike Pence.
- Launch a full scale investigation into Congressional voter fraud in the 2020 elections. Georgia and Arizona will tip the scale of the Senate back into Republican control.
- Reinstate Iranian, Russian, Ukrainian and Chinese foreign policies.
- End all COVID based unemployment payments.
- Launch an investigation into the basis of the pandemic and Dr. Fauci’s role in funding this “research”.
- Issue an executive order that no one can be fired for refusing the vaccination.
- Remove Canadian timber tariffs.
- Start construction of the Keystone pipeline.
- Declare ransomware attacks on United States companies will be considered an act of war on the countries which are sponsoring the perpetrators.
But foremost, President Trump should buy more rope and hang all of the traitors involved in this coup after a fair trial.