Another (Mega?) Moral Monday in Raleigh at the General Assembly. 1000 people in attendance and 15o were arrested.
1. Since the rallies are held during the day and are now becoming a fixture, when do these people work?
2. Why are there no counter protests? Could it be that these rallies are only to incite civil unrest and promote the Rev. Barber’s agenda? It is hard to have a counter protest when the people supporting the looters have to work.
3. The costs incurred by the GA and Raleigh police are approaching $40,000. Your tax dollars at work. What is the plan by our “leaders” to address the demands of the protesters?
4. What are the demands of the protesters? From WRAL:
Upwards of 150 people were arrested outside the doors to the state Senate chambers, where demonstrators chanted, sang and delivered speeches decrying what they called a regressive agenda that neglects the poor. All of the protesters were released by 5 a.m. Tuesday.
5. How many arrests will have to be made before people become aware of these events across the state? The trend based on arrests is obvious:
6. How long before the legislators compromise to meet their “demands”?