- As COVID-19 fears decline, mainstream media now warn that the next flu season may present a formidable threat
- Influenza was virtually eradicated during the pandemic, worldwide, leaving people with reduced immunity against the flu. For this reason, some scientists worry that the next flu season may pack a more severe punch
- COVID-19 mitigation measures such as universal mask wearing, social distancing and lockdowns are said to have prevented influenza transmission during the 2020/2021 season
- COVID mitigation measures are highly unlikely to have played a role, seeing how research shows masks don’t prevent spread of influenza and mask mandates had no impact on COVID-19 infection rates. Also, social distancing, at best, only made infection rates plateau; lockdowns had a net negative effect; and COVID-19 statistics were grossly manipulated to encompass all sorts of problems, including influenza
- Despite there being very obvious problems with the gene-based COVID-19 “vaccines,” scientists are moving full steam ahead to produce several additional gene-based vaccines, including the first COVID-flu mRNA vaccine, a pneumococcal-COVID mRNA booster shot for adults over 65, and mRNA seasonal influenza vaccines
Not only are we faced with aggressive attempts to force us into participating in a recklessly dangerous COVID-19 mass vaccination experiment, mainstream media are now drumming up concerns about the next flu season on top of it. As reported by NBC News:1
“More than a year after the pandemic started, Covid-19 is still ravaging parts of the world, but now scientists are warning that another virus could be a serious threat in the coming months: influenza.
This season, the flu virtually disappeared, with less than 2,000 lab-confirmed cases in the United States to date, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.2 In a typical flu season, the U.S. could see more than 200,000 lab-confirmed cases by this time of year, a tiny fraction of the true number of cases, estimated to range from 9 million to 45 million annually …
According to scientists like Dr. Andy Pekosz, a professor of microbiology at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, a year without much flu could lead to a year with a whole lot of flu.
‘We’ve gone over a year without a significant portion of the population getting infected with flu and getting immunity because of that,’ Pekosz said. ‘That could mean that the susceptible people in the population to flu are going to be increasing.’”
We’re Speeding Toward Disaster
What no one is asking or talking about is what might happen if you instruct your body to continuously make spike proteins against several different types of viruses on a continuous basis, perhaps for years on end, if not the rest of your life.
No one knows just how long the cellular instructions remain viable as those studies have never been done. Even worse, they will not be keeping track of who was vaccinated and who wasn’t when people die, making it impossible to pin the blame on the vaccine.
Already, a growing list of physicians and scientists are warning that the COVID-19 shots may end up being a form of mass euthanasia. Many predict mass deaths among the vaccinated to occur within the next several years as their immune function breaks down and cardiovascular damage sets in. The idea that we’re going to add several gene therapy shots into an annual regimen will only exacerbate the predicted deaths.
Circling back to where we started, you can expect to see a new round of fear-mongering crop up as we head into fall and winter, this time badgering you to get your seasonal flu shot on top of the COVID-19 vaccine, plus a booster.
According to Moderna CEO Stephanie Bancel, those who got their first and second shots in December 2020 and January 2021 should prepare to get a third booster shot around September 2021.23 Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla has also stated that a booster may be required eight to 12 months after the initial two doses.24
Who knows, the way things are speeding along, perhaps NovaVax’s RNA-based COVID-flu combo shot will be ready for prime time by then too. I hate to be a pessimist, but I don’t foresee a happy ending to this trend. Your best bet is to take your time and don’t be so quick to offer up your body as a guinea pig for these gene-based injections. In time, the truth will become apparent, if it isn’t already.