It’s time to stop calling them Democrats.
This is no longer the party of FDR, JFK, or even Bill Clinton, and it’s time to start calling a spade a spade.
Imagine this scenario:
You have a neighbor, Mr. Jones—a kind old man whose wife died years ago, who works in his small garden, wears the same old jacket all the time, and has a funny but genuine laugh.
One day, suddenly, Mr. Jones disappears.
Several days later, you notice some activity in his place—it looks like Mr. Jones—and you go to say hello. But suddenly, you realize this is a stranger. He looks like Mr. Jones, sounds a little like Mr. Jones, and acts in some ways like Mr. Jones. But it’s not him.
This person lives in Mr. Jones’ place, wears his clothes, works in the garden, and even has a strange imitation of his laugh. “Who are you?” you ask. He responds, “Why, I’m Mr. Jones, of course!”
But it’s not him.
This creepy scenario is what has taken place with the Democratic party.
One of the stated goals of communism, from the Congressional Record in 1963, was to take over one or both political parties from within.
[Let’s] review a few basics:
- They’re raiding and jailing their political opponents.
- They’re turning the FBI, CIA, and IRS against American citizens.
- They’ve come out against freedom of speech, religion, press, the Second Amendment, and other core American ideals.
- They’ve abandoned the rule of law, and now have one set of laws for themselves and another for the rest of us.
- They’re deliberately trying to bankrupt us—sometimes directly (through shutting down businesses), sometimes indirectly (through wasting trillions of our dollars.)
- They’re indoctrinating our children with radical ideologies.
- They celebrate infanticide.
- They’re making secret deals with foreign entities against our interests.
- They’re deliberately keeping our borders wide open to erase our national identity.
- They mandate groupthink and conformity and punish anyone who doesn’t parrot their chosen narratives, however absurd.
- They’re purging the best from our military and converting what’s left into a tool of Wokeism.
- They’ve transformed our once-great American cities into crime-ridden hellscapes.
- They relentlessly stoke division between everyone and never miss the slightest opportunity to accuse someone or something of being racist, sexist, phobic, supremacist, etc.
- They constantly work to slander, cancel, and erase our Founding Fathers, American heroes, and America itself. (E.g., they removed the statue of Theodore Roosevelt from the American Museum of Natural History.)
- They want to defund the police, release criminals from prisons and disarm the rest of us.
- They defend terrorists. (Joe Biden: “Antifa is an idea, not an organization.”)
- They’ve ignored the first principle of the Nuremberg Code, which was written in the aftermath of WWII, and which explicitly prohibits coerced consent for experimental medications. (See, e.g., here or here.)
- They’ve tried to corrupt elections on a national scale.
- They’ve openly stated their desire to abolish the family structure itself.
- They’ve threatened to abolish the filibuster, pack the Supreme Court, and dismantle the electoral college system.
- They’re criminalizing normality on multiple fronts.
- They’ve taken down American flags and raised other flags in government buildings and city streets, symbolizing their stealth political takeover.
- Their leaders have literally kneeled to one form of the cause they actually serve in the Capital building.
This list could go on, yet they accuse us of turning against America.
All the above is straight out of the communist playbook.
EDIT: For those who would criticize the article for not including most of the Republicans, let me do it for you. Yes, most of the Republicans (controlled opposition) also belong in this camp.