It’s Put Up Or Shut Up Time!

It’s Put Up or Shut Up Time! Either Trump pulls the trigger on his Executive Order 13848, which he has until the 18th to do and also execute the Insurrection Act, or he needs to wave the white flag of surrender and say, sorry folks it’s up to you the People to fix this mess and get out of the way.

I’m sick of all these theories and hopes that keep flooding the internet and my inbox. I have no idea what to believe. The MSM says this thing is over, Senator Mitch McConell says Biden will be your President, Alternative Media says it’s far from over. One thing I do know, Trump is not going to save us. He never was. He was our last ditch effort at reminding our Government Representatives who they work for and who is actually in charge. We have been warning our Government for a long time now, however it seems those warnings have fallen on deaf ears. The Deep State is DEEP! Right down to the local level. There is only going to be one way to root out this evil.

If this fraud, in full view of everyone, is allowed to stand, the World ends. Darkness will prevail.

The time to stand is fast approaching. Tough decisions are about to be made. I swore an Oath to defend our Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. That Oath NEVER Expires!

Our Founders were willing to die for the rights espoused in the Declaration they crafted and signed at their own peril. Now it’s our time. Our time to pledge our lives, fortunes, and sacred honor.

The time for talking is over. I don’t think there is much else to say.

Wes

“May God Have Mercy On My Enemies, Because I Won’t!” George S. Patton

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't – George S. Patton |  Patton quotes, George patton quotes, Patton

15 Responses to It’s Put Up Or Shut Up Time!

1. oldtimer505 says:

Wes,

Your last 3 paragraphs sums it all up. I couldn’t have expressed it better. I pray that free men and women everywhere prevail.

Thank you for all that you have done and may God bless you and your family.

2. DRenegade says:

I want to be clear: I do not like Mitch McConnell. In this case, he state that Biden is now the president elect. That is a true statement after the electoral college vote on the 14th. It does not mean that he will be inaugurated on January 20.

3. AsheDina says:

You’re right. Either he does what he is SUPPOSED to do or get lost.
    He isnt King Cyrus either.
    He’s been a King Saul.

4. Paraclete says:

Don’t pay any attention to McConnell…he’s compromised.
    As well as all those who’re giving up.
    There’s a short window of opportunity remaining to see what
    Trump does. If he does drop the ball, which I do not believe he will,
    then “we the people” WILL fix the problem.
    As the old poster from the sixties of two vultures sitting on a dead
    tree in the desert, where one turns and says to the other,
    “Patience, we’ll kill something yet.”

5. Paraclete says:

One would be wise to give ear to this link

6. swimologist says:

At what point is the “fix this mess” going to happen? The Juice have been carefully plotting their march through the instititutions. It’s the “death by a thousand cuts,” the slow boiling of the frog. How do you think the conniving Tribe has taken control?

• Paraclete says:

If one was to listen to the links I provided…previously,
      One would understand that Trump must, or should,
      exhaust all “legal” avenues first before executing eo 2018.
      This will guarantee hearts and minds of quite a few Americans,
      who, unfortunately, don’t understand what’s happening.
      (As I understand it, there-about, 60% of Americans are un-engaged.
      The remaining 40% are split between us 20% and the commies 20% )
      We must take the momentum which comes from winning support
      from those who’re blind to the gravity of looming doom.
      As these avenues are fought through, evidence of the corruption
      trickles out to those who need to be reached…each and every time,
      more are reached. If those who’re blinded only see “action” to restore
      Our Republic, then it could appear to many as an unjust coup, to them,
      not fully understanding what’s truly occurring. So,
      Once the remaining avenues are proven to be unsuccessful…then
      the time arrives to unleash the ultimate avenue of restoring Our Republic.
      Either way, we SHALL prevail…
      “Patience, we’ll kill something yet.”
      The time is fast approaching…
      What have you done today to prepare?
      God Bless Our Republic !
      Death to the new world order !

7. Gryphon says:

As long as the Lights are On and Food is wrapped in Plastic at the Grocery Store, (and the EBT Cards keep being refilled) >Nothing< Happens.

As for the (((parasites))) they Produce Nothing. Once the Producers are taxed, regulated, and shut down, it Falls Apart like the (((soviet union))) did. But I rather Doubt there exists the kind of Patriots in the Military as there were in Russia, who managed to 'Keep it Together' so the planned NATO 'takeover' Couldn't happen. "communism" Ended in Russia when the Officers of the Strategic Rocket Forces told them to 'give it up' or Moscow would be Nuked.

I Really don't see any 'patriots' in the Officer Corps willing to go even Half that Far.
    And not a Medal-of-Honor Winning Corporal in sight.

8. Bob T says:

I concur, Brother it is way past time on 4 NOV 2020 we should have called their their play. Now WE THE PEOPLE shall address this and other issues , ..I am going to share , please substitute where needed current bad actors principlaties and villains .

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world ..

This is paragraph or so of the Declaration of Independence . Read these words , we all should know these words , hide them in our heart of hearts as should all who Liberty and Freedom . It is our duty to resist tyranny and depotism It IS NOW .. WE THE PEOPLE, WE STAND !! UNITED ONE VOICE , ONE MISSION ..RISE UP!! WE THE PEOPLE WILL NOT COMPLY NOR ACCEPT YOUR TERMS OF SURRENDER . We ask no quarter and guarenteed none will be given to the Treasonous . RISE UP!! I hear the whistle boys , climb the parapet .mount the ramparts . WE SHALL NOT COMPLY, NOT NOW ,NOT TOMORROW , NOT EVER . Let the World know WE THE PEOPLE STAND AGAINST THE DARKNESS .. WE ARE THE SONS OF LIBERTY!!

Yes , I am watching , I am checking my wire and taking measured breathes .. We all stand here or perish as a people ..I have an Oath to honor and a contract to keep ..I say make the sons and daughters of Balaam pay !!!
    let us love our families while we can time is near prepare your hearts and PRAY HARD. , IT IS HERE.
    Semper Fidelis
    Bob T

2 Chronicles 7:14

9. Pingback: We The People See The Truth! | NC Renegades

10. Pingback: The Disappointment Grows And Reality Needs To Be Faced | NC Renegades

11. Pingback: TRUMP is NOT Gonna Save the Country From EVIL/COMMUNISM | jmviverlivre