Subscribe to NCRenegade via Email
Carolina Readiness Supply
Download Free GIS Maps
- Alert Expert Warns Of Economic Collapse Nightmare Scenario For The World
- Martenson: It’s Time To Position For The Endgame
- Question I Have Been Asked and Asked Myself: Should we FIGHT?
- Where Does the Dollar Fit In?
- TIME’S UP! Health Ranger warns we’ve reached the end of the window of opportunity to prepare
Tag Archives: Quantitative Easing 3
The stock market was up 1.55% yesterday on the news of never ending quantitative easing by Ben Bernanke. While this admission of failure by the Federal Reserve’s policies in conjunction with an impotent Congress is being seen as good news … Continue reading
The Tea Party movement has been ineffective for several reasons. We have not learned from our founding fathers (and mothers) the simple lesson of “Unite or Die”. Most people who have risen to any type of leadership role have limited … Continue reading
The New York Federal Reserve announced that general business conditions unexpectedly fell to negative 7.72 instead of the expected rise to zero from negative 3.76. The economy is contracting as quantitative easing II has ended and consumer confidence is hitting … Continue reading